The Center for Social Learning and Research conducts assessments, evaluation, and measurement of an organization’s social learning sustainability framework resulting in whitepapers, academic journal studies, and case studies. With interviews and solid research we deliver whitepapers for your clients. Interviews like the ones below provide great framework for our research.
Want to be featured in an upcoming whitepaper? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Example of what your clients will get is below:
- Yap,R. (2011). Learning and Talent Development. Journal of European Industrial Training, Vol. 35 Iss: 8, pp.853 – 8560
- Yap, R. & Rooben, J. (2010). A model for leveraging social learning technologies in corporate environments. 7th Networked Learning International Conference Proceedings, Aalborg, Denmark.
- Radsma, M. (2009). Clerical Workers: Work and Learning in Fragmenting Workplaces in Livingstone, D.W. Education and Jobs: Exploring the Gaps. Pp 211-235. University of Toronto Press. Toronto.
- Keefer, J. & Yap, R. (2007, Winter). Is HRD Research making a difference in Practice? (Editorial) Academy of Human Resources Development Quarterly Journal.
- Keefer, J. & Yap, R. (2007). Critical HRD – Need for Emergence of Critters in Adult Education. Adult Education Research Conference Proceedings. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Russ-Eft, D., & Yap , R. (2007, March). Global evaluator competencies: A project of the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance, and Instruction® (ibstpi®). Presented at the Academy of Human Resource Development, Indianapolis , IN.
- Yap, R. & Keefer, J. (2006, 2007). Transforming learning theories into HRD Learning Games. Academy of Human Resource Development Conference Proceedings, Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Russ-Eft, D., Yap , R., & O’Connor, J. (2007, June). Evaluator competencies: A global validation with local implications. Human Resource Development across Europe [Abstract]. Abstracts of the Sixth AUHRD/AHRD Conference, 83. Oxford , England : Oxford Brookes University.
- Yap, R., Muirhead, B. & Keefer, J. (2005, Fall). RUBRIC: Designing your business blog. International Journal of Instructional Technology & Distance Learning. Invited submission. Peer Reviewed.
- Keefer, J. & Yap, R. (2005, Fall) Blog: Is it a Viable Research Tool? Delta Pi Epsilon Journal.
- Roth, G., Yap, R., & Short, D. (2005, Fall). Examining Humor in HRD from Theoretical and Practical Perspectives. Human Resources Development International Journal.
- Yap, R. (1995, June). Effecting Customer Satisfaction using RHI, Triple Triangle and xFactoring. Quality Function Deployment Conference Proceedings, Novi, Michigan, USA.
- Top 10 Tips for Business Ready Facebook Presence